According to Sellers (p. 340), the painting was the property of Mrs. George A. Plimpton around 1930. Mrs. Plimpton, b. Fanny (Anne) Hastings, m. Plimpton in 1917., and d. August 1, 1950. She had 2 children by George A. Plimpton: Calvin H. (1918-?) and Emily. The painting cited above may be in the collections of either child, or their offspring, if any. Effort has not yet been made to trace it.